60 Frame Collab 5 60 Frame Collab 5

Good job guys, yay!

Zeebra responds:

Thanks rob for being part of the 60 Frame Randomness

Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

This bear is tops blooby :D
Really good animation here, some of the "effects" could've been better, but still, awesome character animation.
When I killed the first dragon (you know) in Skyrim I probably had a similar expression on my face °±°.

Best Redesign Ever! Best Redesign Ever!

Nice voice acting ^^
I especially like the way "buttons" is pronounced :)

iPad VS Motorola Xoom iPad VS Motorola Xoom

Buy it...

NOW!

that was the best part :p. Poor iPad can't run flash, he's really missing something.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Surprising

Surprised, that's what I was when I saw Adam Phillips' part.
There was some pretty good stuff in this movie, but after a while it got pretty boring. Still I watched it until the end and I'm glad I did, the ending was great.
A lot of great artist joined forces in this movie.

Micwizard Micwizard

Effects

I saw some pretty awesome effects in this movie!
Although I don't like stick-stuff that much, I enjoyed this because of the effects :)

Boy with Nails for Eyes Boy with Nails for Eyes

Tim Burton?

I once read a poem by Tim Burton with the same title (or allmost the same, I think "for" was "in his", not sure :p).

It's not really my style type of thing, but it's nicely done.

Sometimes the screen is black for a pretty long time (like 3 seconds or more :o, that's a little too long). Maybe because I forwarded and backwarded a lot. Like: "Oh my, I think I missed something, let's get back to it". And then "Aah yes, lets get on with it".

shngrdnr responds:

Yeah, I remember the Tim Burton poem! When I was first writing the story, someone asked me if I'd been inspired by it. I had to say no, since I'd never heard of the poem. I was terrified that Burton would already have done something similar, so I was glad to see his poem was different from what I intend with my story - and, as you say, his poem was about The Boy with Nails in His Eyes.

Fair enough if it's not your style, glad you thought it was well put together. I think the long stretches of black serve to control the pacing of the story - that said, there is a skip function (clicking anywhere on the page skips to the end state) so people who want to go at a fast pace can.

Anyway, cheers for the review

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Pretty sick

Pretty sick, but nicely animated.

floo floo

Nice fx

Allthough there was not very much story-like content in this I was fun to watch because of the cool effects you used in it.

Not too long, not too short.
If it would've been longer it would probably have lost my interest.

Goog job.

ponyo ponyo

I don't like it

If you make stuff like that you should keep it to yourself.
You know:
Sucky animation and drawings and stuff, maybe it's a good practice or something, but meh, whatever.

Poor ponyo (brilliant movie btw, as always).